Re: My network speed is only 10MB

well 10MB is quite good, things that could affect your network speed
could be firewall, iptables, router itself plus the cables, i mean no
matter if you have cat 6 connected at one end and on the other end its
a typical cat5, speed would vary sufficiently. look for auto neg
however it will hardly do anything good here.
hope others would add more to it.

Syed Hasan Atizaz