Address bar history of Iceweasel Was: Youtube flash not working[SOLVED ?]

> > From: Camaleón
> > Subject: Re: Youtube flash not working[SOLVED ?]
> > Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:24:56 +0000 (UTC)
> > Can you be more specific? I don't make use of the history bar that much
> > but neither I'm aware on how the history bar can "behave useful" :-)

The history for the address bar should show latest visited websites,
nearly every browser's address bar history does behave this way, very
old Mozillas did behave this way too.

Firefox since years shows something similar to most visited sites,
useless since there is a history for most visited sites and
double-useless since it's not really a most visited sites sort, but some
kind of random sort, with some of the most visited sites.

FWIW the complete history is bad. I reduced it from 365 to 90 days, but
it anyway lose information, resp. the search is very bad, for Mozillas
it never was good, regarding to speed, but it became much more worse the
last years, faster but useless.

There are several better browser, unfortunately Non-Mozilla browsers
have some disadvantages regarding to tracking defence, Internet
compatibility ... that's why I need to use Mozillas most times I'm
browsing.