Re: Youtube flash not working[SOLVED ?]

On 07/07/11 01:20 PM, Randy Kramer wrote:
On Thursday 07 July 2011 01:08:53 pm Frank McCormick wrote:
    It is beginning to look like an Adobe-flash problem - I run
Firefox 5.0 as well as Chrome and both show the problem..(I'm not
sure how Chrome handles Flash). Yet, the same Flash on Ubuntu doesn't
show the problem. Maybe some weird incompatibility between
Firefox/Chrome and Flash but only under certain circumstances?

More FWIW:

I'm running Iceweasel 3.0.6, and have had (for a long time) both the
Shockwave Flash Plugin 10.0 r22 and 9.0 r100.

In the interest of science, I disabled the 10.0 plugin.  At that point,
the youtube video I was trying to see would not work either as http nor
as https.

So, I re-enabled the 10.0 plugin.  Now both http and https work.  So, I
tried it on a different youtube URL just to be sure--both work.  (I did
not restart Iceweasel.)

Randy Kramer

   It was (is) a youtube problem. This is from support questions on
the html5 site

>>Google Employee
>>1:21 PM
>>Best answer - ytDavid (Google Employee)
>>Hey guys,

>>We pushed out a quick change, if you clear your cache and cookies >>this should resolve the issue. For information on how to do this, >>please see below:

>>http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=32050

>>Please let us know if this helps. Once again, thanks so much for >>your patience and assistance with this. We truly cannot solve these >>issues without all of your help.

It is working again for me with regular URL's...however some replies on that site indicate there still maybe problems.
The adobe site on the other hand was no help at all.

--
Cheers