Re: Unread bug reports ?

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:00:50 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> On 25/06/11 21:09, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:39:44 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> When you are frustrated, it's normal to use such terms. Nothing illegal
>> per se, at least not in my country. I've read worst things in another
>> mailing lists...
>
> That you managed to ignore the key points is in order to start a
> pointless flame war - is frustrating.

I don't think the key point of this thread is about saying "bull****" or
whatever other word you find to be offensive, but about bug reports. You
centered the attention in something that is irrelevant.

>> Yo can change that "bull****" with "crap" if you find it's a more
>> "politically correct" term for your soft mind >:-)
>
> Your point??
> Do you not understand what is meant by *"it's not prudishness, it's a
> legal issue"*??
> Does you method of reading these post chop off my signature??

I don't know where are you trying to reach with all this waffle.

> I did not create the forum posting rules. Try reading them - they
> haven't changed recently.
>
> Perhaps you missed the bit in the post you are quoting where I said:-
>
> [quote]
> See:-
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct [/quote]
>
> See the third last rule?

Relax.

Only people that know nothing about netiquette or politeness need to read
rules. And you don't just need to read the rules but understand their
meaning and be open-minded enough to know how interpret them.

If you felt offended by the OP, just say so, don't need to post a link to
the rules because, I for my self, don't find the OP's message breaks them.

And as you seem to like rules much, you can apply the one that encourages
mailing list users to "do not to flame; it is not polite."

Greetings,

--
Camaleón