Nvidia drivers from sid on squeeze

Hi,

I just upgraded my video card (from a 9400 GT to a GT 430), and when I
booted my system, X failed to start.  When seeing that the Nvidia
drivers in sid are the same version as those direct from Nvidia's
website, I tried upgrading the nvidia driver packages on my system to
the sid versions.  I then restarted X via sudo invoke-rc.d xdm restart,
but it still failed to start.  Here is the error from /var/log/xdm.conf:

FATAL: Module nvidia not found.
(EE) NVIDIA: Failed to load the NVIDIA kernel module. Please check your
(EE) NVIDIA:     system's kernel log for additional error messages.
(EE) Failed to load module "nvidia" (module-specific error, 0)
(EE) No drivers available.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

So I then tried purging (and downgrading back to squeeze any packages
that were upgraded as dependencies of) the nvidia packages and
installing nvidia-kernel-dkms (as directed by
<http://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers#Use_DKMS>).  Still no joy;
the same error.

What do I need to do to use the Nvidia drivers from sid on squeeze?

Regards,
Aidan Gauland

(Note: I have attached my xorg.conf file.)