Upgrade to Squeeze and KDE

Hi all!

After updating my hosts in my house to the new stable, Debian Squeeze,
I'm thinking of upgrading my desktop to Squeeze.

With my hosts with Lenny in general, except for some things, everything
was working after upgrading to Squeeze, but I worry that something is
broken in the upgrade from KDE 3.5 to KDE 4.4, as this PC is used to
study and work and I wish the minimal downtime.

I wonder what experiences you had to update KDE and its applications to
new versions of Squeeze and the considerations to keep in mind
throughout this process.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37