Defeating SPAM Using Debian

New blog post that might be useful for some out there:
<http://iguanasuicide.net/node/13>.

It's got some very specific configurations, so it might even help those out
there that already have a solution like this.

Feedback is *encouraged*.  Of course, comments would be great, but the site is
a bit looked down due to comment SPAM[1].  If you don't want to sign up to
leave comments, shoot me an email on-list or off.  I'm nearly always checking
my email. >:)

[1] Is that irony?