Wine and/or hal and DVD discovery.

Hello,
For  my problem  wine   discovers  mounted  DVDs via hal  and  the
makes them available to  dvdshrink, prior  to this   things are as if
there just  is no  DVD drive.  the   issue   have is that there are
two DVDs,  but only  one shows up in  wine.

I  have  added the  drive nto  the wine config. I have created two
symlinks  in dosdevices.   The DVDs after being  mounted show up on
the gnome  desktop(Does this show hal is working?).