Re: [OT]I just got a phish call!!!

On 12/20/08 10:39, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
[snip]

I thought he was from Texas, but I understood that in the South, some
places used parrishes instead of counties,

Only Louisiana.

                                           and that they take their
local identity from their parrish or county as opposed to us here in
Ontario where we go by the nearest town.

That's usually the case here, too, but circumstances alter that sometimes.

I now live in Orillia.  I used to live near Kingston.  If I had said
that I lived in Stone Mills Township in Lennox and Addington County, few
would know where that is.

Sure.  If an outsider asks me where I live, I'd say New Orleans.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?