Re: [OT]I just got a phish call!!!

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:17:20AM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Sat December 20 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > Without that explanation, which I knew already, could we safely assume
> > > you live in a church, Ron? ?;-)
> >
> > Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet, but I don't
> > understand what you just wrote.
>
> your original post contained Jefferson Parrish.. as in Church Parrish.. Not
> being from Louisiana they don't know that you have parrishes, not counties..

Parrish the thought!

I thought he was from Texas, but I understood that in the South, some
places used parrishes instead of counties, and that they take their
local identity from their parrish or county as opposed to us here in
Ontario where we go by the nearest town.

I now live in Orillia.  I used to live near Kingston.  If I had said
that I lived in Stone Mills Township in Lennox and Addington County, few
would know where that is.

Doug.