Re: Problem with Debian Etch on s390

On 05/31/07 11:41, Rod Clayton wrote:
I am trying to install Debian 4.0 Etch under VM on an s390 mainframe.
I am using a network install and a guest lan for connectivity. After I
sucessfully install the OS, the system re-boots. On Re-boot, Linux
doesn't recognize the guest lan, even though did a network install
using it.

Is this a kernel problem ir an installer problem ir what?

There is an s390 mailing list that might give more detailed help.

Still, Joe Hart's suggestions are arch-generic and are the first things that most people would tell you.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA