Re: [Solved] Re: How to cool my cpu temperature?

Surachai Locharoen wrote:

The heat increase because cpu run in full speed. So I enable cpufreq

The temperature increase is because the machine is having problems
getting rid of heat.

scaling and install cpufreqd deamon
The cpufreqd control cpu frequency by rule in configuration file. So I
can insert rule to reduce frequency when hight cpu temperature.

This is not a solution. You need to correct the problem. Eventually,
you are going to kill your machine unless you correct the heat
dissipation problem.

This presumes that your sensors are not lying to you.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.