Re: E-mail Failing in weird ways

Mike McCarty wrote:
[...] she wants to
import her e-mail, and her address book. We poked around with that
for a while, and found what we take to be her address book (in
~/.thunderbird/<junk>.default/abook.mab, but evoloution seems
unable to read/understand that. Nor does it seem to be able to
import her mail folders from Thunderbird.
[...]

The tbird knowledgebase has information on exporting mail:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/

If you still want to get tbird fixed, check out the newsgroups under netscape.public.mozilla.*.

The server news.mozilla.org also has some newsgroups.