free accounts on a Debian "sarge" server

Hi, Debian people,

We are offering free accounts on a Debian "sarge" server, including
ssh, vnc/X11, web, email, rsync, svn, darcs, ultra-fast internet access
and many more services to come - basically we're happy to set up
whatever services you might want.  We also offer some free "human"
services, i.e. technical support, web design, programming and mentoring.

Please see our website for more info:

  http://nipl.net/

We are offering accounts to the public purely as a community service,
and we hope this will be especially interesting to Debian users,
as the machine is running sarge.  We are NOT out to make money;
this is a free service, with no strings attached.

If you would like an account, please send me (not the list) an ssh
public key and your preferred login name, and I'll set it up after
checking that you're trustable.

peace,

Sam

P.S. I posted a similar announcement to debian-user a few days ago,
     but I feel it's worth repeating this once.