Re: login problems

Thanks so much for all the help :-) yes, as you suspected i am a noob
to linux. I was mostly looking for a system that would help me improve
my programming skills. (which arent very good, as i am only fourteen)
I'm new to the whole "hacker-open source" culture, and I must say that
I'm amazed at how friendly people are! :-) anyway, thanks for all your
help.

-Kenny