Re: Streaming Radio

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 10:38:35AM +1000, Keith Bates wrote:
> Can someone help me get the following streaming radio site to work?
>
> http://radio.visionfm.com.au:8000/listen.pls
>
> I've been using xmms but it just won't play it.
>
> Is xmms the right app. to use or are their better alternatives?

Well, mplayer and gxine both played it easily.  You can find them by adding
this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

Substitute other distributions for 'testing' as needed.

> God bless you,

Please, don't do that.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.