Re: LDAP tutorial?

	I've been working with LDAP to handle the centralized
authentication of my home network, and now implimenting at work. While
going through the learning curve I found there was really not a lot of
good solid documentation on the subject. That's changed a lil as of
late, but not by much. I've not put together any formal document
spelling out how I've accomplished what I have setup but would be
welcome to try and field any specific questions you might have. Maybe
from that knowledge someone better at document writing could put it into
a more useful document for others.

	Regards,
	Jeremy