Re: LDAP tutorial?

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 17:13, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
> I've been working with LDAP to handle the centralized
> authentication of my home network, and now implimenting at work.

There's a doc by Torsten Landschoff listed on the OpenLDAP pages on
alioth that describes this (NSS/PAM with LDAP):

http://alioth.debian.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=771

I don't know enough about the subject to know whether the default LDAP
schema you'll get following this article is sufficient to form an
address book - but it might be a good start?

Martin