Re: Unselecting dselect selections problem

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 17:29, Florian Ernst wrote:
> Hello Nick!
>

> If what Leandro said doesn't work for you you can just place the
> curser above the category "Up to date installed packages" in "Select"
> and hit '+' as well as place it above "Available packages (not
> currently installed)" and press '-' or '_', this will bring back your
> current install state.
>
> HTH,
> Flo

Your suspicions were right, I couldn't get (R)evert to work - I guess
that as I had already exited and then reentered dselect, the state got a
little upset.

What you suggest does sound good, just wish I had thought about it
before doing it manually!!!

Many thanks,

Nick