Re: Unselecting dselect selections problem

Hello Nick!

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:01:51PM +0000, Nick Cunnah wrote:
I have deselected a number of already installed packages by mistake.

How can I get dselect back into its currently installed & uninstalled
state, ie cancel any changes I have requested to be made but have not
yet run the install stage on? The "Yes do as I say" prompt works!!

If what Leandro said doesn't work for you you can just place the
curser above the category "Up to date installed packages" in "Select"
and hit '+' as well as place it above "Available packages (not
currently installed)" and press '-' or '_', this will bring back your
current install state.

HTH,
Flo