Re: Konica Minolta PagePro 1350 printer with Debian Sarge

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> Additionally, Samsung actually supports almost all their printers under
> Linux.  This is more than can be said of pretty much every other printer
> manufacturer.

Except HP (for all new printer products, I don't know how many of their old
products are not supported).

Hmm... linuxprinting.org has not been updated for HPLIP yet, so some of the
"mostly" could be wrong, and even a "paperweight" entry seems to be wrong.
HPLIP lists the HP LaserJet 3100 as supported, with partial "service"
support.

Now, if Samsung supports _receiving_ faxes from their MFP devices, then
they have bested HP (HPLIP will support sending faxes soon) :-)

  Henrique Holschuh