Re: Konica Minolta PagePro 1350 printer with Debian Sarge

Shaikh Quader wrote:
Does anyone know if I can get Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W printer working with Debian Sarge (kernel version 2.6.8-1-386)?

Thanks,
Shaikh

Check here:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Minolta-PagePro_1350W

According to the site, it mostly works.

If you are looking to purchase a printer, then I would go
with a Samsung ML-2250.  It costs about $20 more, but it has twice
the RAM of the Konica you mention and it also speaks postscript,
which is very easy get working in Linux.  NewEgg has the ML-2250
for $198.

Additionally, Samsung actually supports almost all their printers under
Linux.  This is more than can be said of pretty much every other printer
manufacturer.

-Roberto Sanchez