Re: Converting from KMail

On 12/14/2004 12:10 PM, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
KMail is so bad about locking things while retrieving mail that I'd like to try some of the alternatives such as Thunderbird. Unfortunately, mdir isn't that well supported in other packages. Does anyone know of a tool to convert from mdir to mbox format? I've done searches and found tools to go the other way, but none to migrate back and forth.

You must have overlooked this in the faq:

http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html#kmail
How do I import e-mail messages from kmail (Linux)?

Regards,
Ralph