Re: On your upgrade from woody to sarge

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:27:46 -0600 (CST), Gayle Lee Fairless
<fairless@hiwaay.net> wrote:
[...]

>         I was wondering if the apt-get dist-upgrade would also upgrade
the
> kernel, too.  Sourceforge makes it sound easy.

Only if there are updated Debian revision of your kernel version.

Andrea

	Does that mean that a change from a 2.4 kernel to a 2.6 kernel has
to be a separate operation?  (In which case, I guess I had better really
study that Sourceforge document very seriously!)

--
(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless