Re: Documentation and Usability

I a newbie. I've been using Debian about 4y, but I'm a slow learner.
I picked up on this thread because the topic of helping newbies is
particularly dear to me. But I didn't notice its beginning. So, I
decided to look at it in the archives, and I need some help.

I cut and pasted the subject line into the search engine on the
archive search web page and hit return. Back came a page that said
there were no hits for this topic.

What might I have done wrong?