Re: Gnome 2 and window manager selection?

Back when I used to use Gnome, I used it with Sawfish.  It
was the lightest gnome-compliant WM around.

Check your /etc/alternatives/x-window-manager

Of course there may be a typo someplace... you might want to
search /etc/... for 'elightenment' ;-)

According to Todd Pytel,