Re: Gnome 2 and window manager selection?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:48:10 +0200 (CEST)
Johan Braennlund <johan_brn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Todd Pytel <tppytel@sophrosune.org> wrote:
>
> If you don't mind compiling, you might try
> > Openbox 3. AFAIK, it's not in any apt repositories yet since it's
> > still at Release Candidate phase.
>
> Actually, there is an apt repository. You can put
>
> deb http://www.hetzi.at/thomas/debian unstable/i386/
> deb http://www.hetzi.at/thomas/debian unstable/all/
> deb-src http://www.hetzi.at/thomas/debian unstable/source/

Cool. I figured a repository would come along for it soon enough - I
think it was a couple weeks back when I checked and didn't see anything.
Again, great window manager for GNOME - highly recommended, everybody.

--
Todd Pytel

Signature attached
PGP Key ID 77B1C00C