upgrading X from experimental

Hi group,

I'm using X 4.3 from experimental. However, I notice that newer X
packages enter experimental but I don't know how to upgrade them all. I
tried apt-get install -t experimental x-window-system, but that doesn't
upgrade the X packages. I don't like specifying them all on the command
line, there must be an easier way? I don't want to run apt-get install
-t experimental upgrade, since that will install the experimental libc6
packages. I'll stick to unstable for that, I think...

TIA,

David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!