Re: Grub, configuration not easy

Hi, I guess I spoke too soon, although I can login to debian from grub
now something is wrong. I can't connect to the internet for one. I just
booted from the floppy and I can connect. So something isn't loading
correctly with the debian grub entry I have( which is listed below).BTW
I did a uname -r and the correct kernel is running. I did remove the
"vga=791 line and I have the boot/start up messages now. Any suggestions
are appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com