Re: what happened to freeswan?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 12:02:53AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Mike Fedyk <mfedyk@matchmail.com> [2003.07.15.2358 +0200]:
> > If you read the mailing list you'll see many flame wars about
> > this.  Also, it was mentioned on LKML before the competing IPsec
> > was merged too.
>
> I don't read either anymore. I guess I'll get at the archives when
> I have some time.

Yeah, I haven't kept up with the lists, but it's been like that since the
beginning so it shouldn't be hard to find...

> > > PS: Please respect Mail-Followup-To. I don't want CCs on mailing
> > > list posts.
> >
> > #No Duplicates!
> > :0 Wh: msgid.lock
> > | formail -D 32768 msgid.cache
> >
> > With this, it never bothers me.  But yes I'll press "L" instead.
>
> Sure, but guess which mail arrives second... the direct personal
> mail, or the list mail. And guess which mail I would like to
> actually read (has to do with where procmail shoves it...)

Both messages will be identical except for the "Received" headers!  Procmail
should put both in the same place, since if the message is addressed to you,
and the list, both messages will have the same contents in To: and Cc:.
They will even have the same Message-ID: which is why the above two lines
work in procmail.

Anyway, if you put those two lines near the top of your procmailrc, you
won't have to even think about duplicates. :)