Switching smart relays automatically in Exim...

I use my laptop both at home and at work. I've been completely unable to send email to a few mailing lists for some reason, and have narrowed it down to Exim complaining about retry timeouts connecting to their mail servers. When I switched to using my ISP's smart relay, everything started working properly.

My question, is there a way to configure Exim to use my ISP's SMTP server and my SMTP server at work without having to manually change settings when I go from one place to the other?
--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>