Re: restricting wireless access

also sprach Jamin W. Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> [2003.01.11.1817 +0100]:
> > See my other post. If I then get a friend over who wants to connect
> > (legitimally) through wireless but doesn't have IPsec, he won't be
> > able to...
>
> Then take a look at http://nocat.net/ should do what your trying.

This also appears to be doing MAC-address based authentication, which
is IMHO absolutely useless. Thanks for the link, nevertheless!

--
Please do not CC me! Mutt (www.mutt.org) can handle this automatically.

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc