Radeon 9000 copy of working XFree86 config?

Hi yall,

I am about to give Debian a try, after a couple of years on various flavours of Tux....

Has anyone got one of the above they care to post to the list, but not using the Frame-buffer, or am I the only Greek Geek around these parts with one of those parts? ;-)

I gather there is a tweak one can do, to the 7500/8500 to get XFree86 4.0.2 to do 2D support for the above card.

I am not a happy geek, using XP!

Greek Geek   :-)

"you put Windows XP on a C64? WTF?"Unknown Geek @ lan. Context=(update 9/14/02: my SX-64 made its first appearance at UCF's CCFC Lan Party. besides a minor video problem, it performed perfectly. i couldn't play pac-man for more than five minutes before someone was asking me why i'd bother bringing a commodore to a LAN party. every time i simply minimized my emulator and watched their jaws drop :-) "you put Windows XP on a C64? WTF?" the second half of the thing i just left the top part of the case off to let everyone admire my work.
http://sx64.opsys.net/)