XServer

Hi everyone,

This is my first message here...I hope I can learn and teach with you !
Well, I installed Debian 3.0 and the basic sytem. So, I downloaded the XServer with tasksel. During the download, no problems, but when I tried to start the xserver I got an error : "AddInit error on driver 0".

Then I tried to set it up again with dpkg-reconfigure and it didn't work out, I got the same error.
My video card is a Intel i810, LG Monitor 15 Inches.

How may fix it ?
Thanks for all.

-------
Regards,