Re: restricting tripwire update to subdirs

also sprach Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> [2002.09.15.2206 +0200]:
> I stopped using Tripwire at version 1.2.  After that they wigged out.
> I converted to AIDE and have not looked back.  But back in those days
> there was an option -loosedir which would prevent tripwire from
> complaining about directory modification time updates.  Don't know if
> that will help you or not.

I can't wait till I find the time to do the same. tripwire *sucks*!

So you think AIDE rocks, huh? Why (compared to tripwire)?

as i learn the innermost secrets of the people around me,
they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.