Re: New apache-ssl problem

* Christopher Swingley <cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu> [2002-Jun-20 14:04 AKDT]:
> I just upgraded apache, apache-common, and apache-ssl to the 1.3.26
> versions recently uploaded to http.us.debian.org.  The standard apache
> seems to be working fine, but the SSL version isn't doing SSL.  It's
> running, but not encrypted, so Mozilla won't get any data and I can
> telnet to the apache-ssl 'Listen' port and GET files.

Well, one solution is to purge apache-ssl and install libapache-mod-ssl
and libapache-mod-ssl-doc and configure as suggested in the
Readme.Debian.gz file.  The certificate stuff seems a little different,
but once you've got the virtual hosting figured out, it's not bad
at all.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           phone: 907-474-2689
Computer Systems Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu