New apache-ssl problem

I just upgraded apache, apache-common, and apache-ssl to the 1.3.26
versions recently uploaded to http.us.debian.org.  The standard apache
seems to be working fine, but the SSL version isn't doing SSL.  It's
running, but not encrypted, so Mozilla won't get any data and I can
telnet to the apache-ssl 'Listen' port and GET files.

I tried purging and then installing SSL to clear out any configuration
tweaks / certificates I had previously, but this had no effect.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Any solutions? :)

No bugs have been filed as of yet. . .

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           phone: 907-474-2689
Computer Systems Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu