Re: building Postgresql

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 10:40:28AM -0600, Jorge Santos wrote:
| Derrick 'dman' Hudson <dman@dman.ddts.net> writes:
| > On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:43:28PM -0600, Jorge Santos wrote:

| > I would start over with a clean 'apt-get source', then next time if
| > you want to restart the build, first remove the patch command from
| > 'debian/rules'.  You can only apply a patch once (think about it).
|
| Well, since I said no to both questions I guess I can still remove the
| patch command and restart the build, I guess I would be fine, wouldn't
| I?

If the patch has been applied cleanly, yes.  I find it easier to reget
the source than to check that the patch was applied cleanly.

-D

--

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to
all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  But when he

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/