Re: OGG wont do

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 04:12, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
>     "Dale" == Dale Hair <dale@meridian-electric.com> writes:
>
>     Dale> Does lame even encode in ogg format, I believe it only does
>     Dale> mp3.  Try abcde, it's a debian package and encodes ogg by
>     Dale> default.
>
> Another good choice for ogg ripping is 'jack' (I'm a python bigot, so
> I chose that over abcde ;-)
>
> Cheers!
> Shyamal

By the way; I have been looking for a mp3 -> ogg converter without luck,
does anyone here know if there is one such an app around or if this is
at all possible?
Is there a seperate Debian multimedia mailinglist?

Cheers,
Helgi Örn

--
~~~~~ This message is digitally signed ~~~~
~~~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com> ~~~~~~