Re: Mozilla 1.0

Hi Dave, Hi folks,

Am Dienstag, 11. Juni 2002 06:09 schrieb Dave Thayer:

> This page has a flash plugin in it. There are several mentions of
> problems with flash problems in the moz release notes. In
> particular, the flash plugin doesn't seem to share the audio
> device nicely.

You're right, My mozilla and mozilla-snapshot crashes too on that
site.
I'm shure it's due to the flashplugin.
But I'm still wondering why several people doesn't got problems
with it, even if they use es1371 and alsa with flashplugin 5.0 r48
together, like me.
I did a dpkg -reconfigure mozilla and choose artsdsp wrapper to
avoid such crashes. But mozilla crashes nevertheless.

Any clues?

gerhard