Re: Mozilla 1.0

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 10:57:53PM -0400, Richard Beri wrote:
> Am I the only person getting Mozilla 1.0 to crash all the time in Sid?
> So many different pages it just locks up.  I was having this problem
> with RC1-3 and thought that 1.0final would clear it up but it hasn't.
> Try http://www.radiocontrolledclock.com and thats just the tip of the

This page has a flash plugin in it. There are several mentions of
problems with flash problems in the moz release notes. In particular,
the flash plugin doesn't seem to share the audio device nicely.

HTH

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about
Denver, Colorado USA  | cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all