Re: Debian is not GNU [at least current GNU]

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:04:50AM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:
| At 2002-06-11T12:24:09Z, Dan Jacobson <kindly_delete_this_jidanni@ms46.hinet.net> writes:

| > I'm talking about the most basic of user.  All these names are foreign.
| > He has just inserted the 8 woody CD's given to him by a friend and is
| > following instructions.
[snip most text]
| So, once again, where is the problem?

Well put, Kirk.  There is no problem (other than length of a release
cycle, but this isn't the place to fix that).

-D

--

A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Jabber ID : dman@dman.ddts.net