Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 10:41:37AM -0700, Walter Reed wrote:

> Um, speak for yourself. Grilling is a year-round thing for some up us
> Minnesotan's! Neither rain nor sleet nor snow shall keep us from our appointed
> burger filpping... :-)

Same here with Oregonians.  Who needs a patio cover?  Grab a poncho or a
slicker and step outside!  Which reminds me, I somehow managed to lose a
nice, heavy duty Boy Scout poncho...several years of commuting and
camping hadn't even begun to wear on it...I miss it, it was full length
front and back, and if you unsnapped the back, you could keep the length
of the poncho even with a full-size pack on under it.

--
Baloo