Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

I'm sure that it won't make a whole lot of difference, but RedHat asked me to fill out a survey last week (I used to run all RedHat servers), I answered the survey and explained that I had converted all my servers (15) to debian because RPM just does not cut it. I would not expect RedHat to convert to the 'debian-way', and now that I have the servers running debian, I won't go back (unless debian went away), but if enough RH->debian converts gave them numbers and reasons, maybe (not holding my breath) the will improve RPM and standardize their distribution.

John