Re: Q: How to find people with Debian skills

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:30:04PM -0700, ben wrote:
| On Wednesday 29 May 2002 06:04 pm, dman wrote:

| > What if debian.org added a "jobs" section where people can post their
| > interest (employers and employee-wannabes)?  Any volunteers for
| > setting this up?
|
| a debian-jobs list would be a good idea, but restricted to jobs available, to
| which responses could be made off-list (who would want to wade through a
| mountain of resumes?).

That sounds good, but I was thinking more along the lines of a portion
of http://www.debian.org so that people looking for a job could post
their interest there and prospective employers can go and browse
through that info.  In addition the employer could post available
positions there so that prospective employees can browse the available
jobs at their leisure.  Well, as long as I'm not implementing it it's
just vaporware.

-D

--

He who belongs to God hears what God says.  The reason you do not hear
is that you do not belong to God.