Re: decode base64 encoded partial files with mutt?

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:24:11PM -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> Really? Can't ask him to try a little harder? His messages are probably
nope... 55year old dude, keeping telling me that he don't understand
informatics and blocks completely on every suggestion i make...
> being split because they're too large, and they're too large because
not even... they are split in 50k chunks... but the gus sits too far
away to just walk over and fix his broken setup...

> word is a piece of poop. A word doc containing 'Hello world' is
> something like 40k. Get him to send you text instead of that .doc
> garbage.
i tryed countless times....
still i need the data he sends...

> I'm sure there's a way to reconstruct that data, but I haven't the time
> right now to figure out its convolutions. Hopefully someone else can
> help you with it.
i hope too...

> On the view attachments screen, there is an edit-type command, bound to
> ^E by default.
ah thanks!

--
ciao bboett