Re: RFC: Beginner's vim tutorial

Thus spake Lonnie Mullenix on Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 04:08:21PM -0600:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:50:38 +0100
> Romain Lerallut <rlerallut@free.fr> wrote:
> > Thus spake Lonnie Mullenix on Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 08:42:46PM -0600:
> > > Only thing I would add is that it would be really nice to be able to get
> > > this to print properly.
<...>
> The combination of my NT box and winprinter are most likely the problem, and since I haven't gotten Samba working yet!  I'vwe always had problems printing out some of the HTML info, wnats to cut the ends of the lines off and cut the last line or two at the bottom of the page off.
<...>
> May I suggest using rtf also.

Ah ok. I just wanted to make sure.

Well, why not rtf too, it's a common backend for most
translators be they XML or SGML based.

We'll run out of room on the main page though. (Bullets for the
render on-the-fly department. :)
--
Somebody ought to cross ball point pens with coat hangers so that the
pens will multiply instead of disappear.