Re: Random mysql index corruption on Dell Poweredge 2450

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 05:01:36PM -0500, Atul Mukker. wrote:

> I would recommend you to immediately move to 1.18 megaraid driver.
> Do you still see the issue?

No: it seems to be fixed now, thank you very, very much.

I waited a little to post the answer to give the machine a little time to
stress itself.  Since when I compiled in the 1.18 megaraid driver,
everything has been working 24/24 with no problems, for at least a week.

I'm posting this to the lists even if some time has passed, to avoid my
problem to remain unanswered, for the curious and the list archives.

Bye, and thanks again!  Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini (Unibo) <zinie@cs.unibo.it>