Giram on Testing

Hello.

I just tried this Giram thing, which is supposed to be a (somewhat
GIMP-like) GUI front end to POVRay.  It segfaults and dies with just
about everything I try.  I did an apt-get upgrade yesterday.  Has
anyone else seen this?  The backtrace via gdb indicated something to
do with libglib-1.2.so.0, but that was after I got tired of watching
the CPU usage peg for too long and ctrl-C'ing out of that Stack trace.
I checked the archives since current libc6 and friends were released,
but found nothing of interest.

Anyone gotten Giram to work on Woody/Testing?

TIA,
Mike Pfleger
pfleger@pfleger-precision.com
(250) 479-0321