Re: shutdown permission to users?

Brian Nelson muttered:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:37:51AM -0700, Paul Mackinney wrote:
>
> I don't mean to take away from your fun, but, as others suggested, the
> sudo command is quite nice for this stuff.

No fun removed! My own erratic method for learning is to try and get
the job done with what I know, then get tired of the limitations and
inefficiencies with that approach, then find the right tool for the
job. I'm sure I'll get around to checking out sudo.

Thx, Paul
--
Paul Mackinney
paul@mackinney.net <- Please note new email address